Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Verabelle featured on Creative Loafing's Klepto blog

A few weeks ago, I got an e-mail from Kimberly Lawson, writer for Charlotte's Creative Loafing who manages the Klepto shopping and style blog for their website. She wanted to sit down with me to learn more about the clothing line. I said, yes, of course! We chatted for awhile at Amelie's and yesterday she posted a story detailing the clothing line. (Click the "story" link to check it out!)


A photo that I grabbed from the story of me and some of my fall pieces. It's always so weird being the one in front of the camera. I'm usually the one taking all the photos!

More good news: I just found out that Verabelle is going to be featured in the October issue of Charlotte Magazine! I am super excited! Whoo-hoo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment