Thursday, October 1, 2009

Lucky Thursday

Last night I was having dinner outside with a few of my girlfriends and... a bird pooped on me. It was pretty gross, and I quickly went to the bathroom to give my sweater a nice scrub. But bird poop is supposed to be good luck, so I accepted the positive omen and went on with my dinner. I guess it worked because today Verabelle made it to the front page of Etsy! For those of you who don't know, this is like the Holy Grail of Etsy. If you make it to the front page, you've made it. You've been noticed. The front page changes fairly frequently, so I was on there for about an hour. In this hour, the item featured got 400 views! Whoo-hoo!!! It definitely brought a lot of new traffic to my shop, and for that I am always grateful.






The item featured on the front page,
Sonia's Come-Over-for-Tea Gloves.

No comments:

Post a Comment