Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Top 5 Tuesday... Cross Stitch

I'm starting a new series for my blog, inspired by all the special alliterative days on Twitter ("Music Monday," "Thank You Thursday," Follow Friday"). This one is going to be called "Top 5 Tuesday," and is going to include my top 5 picks for the category of my choice. 


Lately, I've been really obsessed with all the different cross stitching mediums that I've found on Etsy, so it was easy for me to pick my favorites for this one. As a fellow needle-&-thread artist, I can't help but be enthralled by these pieces. I find inspiration in the work of others, and these fiber artists make me want to do new things with my embroidery floss!


P.S. Please let me know if you have any category ideas.




1 comment:

  1. Yay, for the new design!! Definitely more Verabellish... and I love the pine cone cross-stitch... inspiring!

    ReplyDelete