Wednesday, May 25, 2011

30 Days of Creativity

I have a list of project ideas piling up around the house for this summer. My to-do's span every room and nook and cranny from closet to kitchen. There are so many things I want to make, to try out, to redo, refinish, and craft.


As I was recently scanning the ReadyMade blog, I came across 30 Days of Creativity, an initiative created by ad agency Carmichael Lynch and a way to inspire people to make something every day from June 1st to June 30th. As ReadyMade said, "Forget bikini bod plans. Here's a month-long challenge we can actually stand behind..."



So, I'm in!

I hope this commitment will help me to get some of my creative ideas accomplished but will also stretch me to try out new techniques and crafts that I haven't thought about before. 

Check back for photos of my creative undertakings, and if you decide to partake too, leave a comment with some of your own ideas or a link to your projects. 

Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment