Sunday, May 17, 2009

and so it begins

I actually feel a bit nervous right now, as if just registering for this blog account and typing my first entry means something. It does, I guess. It's one more step in the process of beginning this business venture, of turning what started as dabbling in paint and stitching and clothing collecting into something serious - something that entails goals and deadlines, something that puts myself out there and involves risk, but most importantly, something that has moved from the personal and become a thing that I want to share with and use to inspire others. The start of this blog is just one more thing that makes it real.

I am right on the verge now. I have spent the past year readying myself, finishing designs, amassing clothing, getting things organized, and making enough pieces to create a cohesive collection that will speak for itself. And next month (in June), I will finally launch my online Verabelle shop on Etsy! I can't wait for this, to finally see people's reactions, and to finally move into the next phase!

I've decided to start this blog to keep all those who are interested up-to-date on what's going on with Verabelle - new animals, new collections, new direction, and a look into what inspires these things. I also would love to hear back from you and know what you think about it all! So please subscribe and keep reading!

Amanda Aileen


No comments:

Post a Comment