Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Christmas Craft

I love wrapping gifts. I could spend (and think I do, actually) an entire hour on just one - choosing the perfect paper, the coordinating tissue for the inside, and then finding or creating something special for the bow. The bow is my favorite part. I have a ridiculous amount of ribbons and doo-dads just for this, and I always manage to scavenge even more things from around the house to finish my creations. This year, I found an idea I really loved in Martha Stewart Living magazine, and I have spent way too much time over the past few days making these little holly bunches, made from felt, pom-poms, glittery tinsel, ribbon, and vintage christmas balls. I'm even thinking of making some extra for our Christmas tree.







You can make some too! Check out the tutorial and download the template online. Thanks, Martha!

No comments:

Post a Comment