Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Top 5 Tuesday... Gifts for Men

With the holidays fast approaching, I have been diligently attentive to my shopping list - checking it and rechecking it to see how many people I have left so that I can be one more red pen mark away from finished. I am trying to have my shopping and handmade gifting done early this year. This is my first holiday with an Etsy shop, which means I have much to do on the other end of the buying frenzy. And to top it all off, I also just got a part-time seasonal job at a local french bakery. It's going to be a busy next couple of months! From my holiday list to yours, here are my top 5 picks for what to give the men in your life.


by Bright Wall
What a clever way to dress up an old suitcase! I love the vintage hard cases - they have so much more style and class.


by Contrary
Cool man jewelry / bottle opener. Just like your favorite man, the perfect combination of attractive and useful.

by Prix Prix
Every man needs a good wallet. Paul has been looking for one for awhile, so they have been on my mind. I love this unique collection featuring upcycled retro neckties.

by Portland General Store
Includes aftershave splash, shaving jelly, TABAC soap, WOOD body creme, WHISKEY aftershave balm, and 2 eau de toilettes. Classy and classic.

by JC Jewelry Design
For the musician in your life, this pick can be customized with lyrics from his favorite song or a simple heartfelt message.

No comments:

Post a Comment