Monday, June 27, 2011

Announcing.... The Verabelle Website!

I can't believe I haven't done this until now, but finally, FINALLY.... I have an official Verabelle website! Oh my gosh, can you believe it?! EEK!!!! It's your one-stop shop for everything Verabelle, from both of my Etsy shops to my Goodwill blog posts to my event calendar. You can even purchase a Closet Makeover right on the site or read all of the past press about Verabelle. So go there right now and check it out!


Oh, and I thought if I did all that, then I better just give my blog a makeover too. Check out that new banner and the fun list of past posts - "What Would You Like to Read?" 


I hope you enjoy the  new look, and there is even more more to come!




 page view of the Verabelle website's front page

No comments:

Post a Comment