Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A 1920s Weekend

This weekend, Paul and I threw a stock-the-bar speakeasy party for our friends who are getting married. I just love a good themed party! We went all out with old-timey treats and DIY drinks, and I even turned my dressing room that I use at craft shows into a photo booth! Yes, you had to take your own photos using my camera, but it didn't make it any less fun. And afterwards, I turned them into photo strips for everyone. Below are a few of my favorites from the night that I'll share without getting too many of my friends in trouble. :) On the left, I'm with Paul and one of my very best friends, Sarah. Then when Paul and I were cleaning up the next day, we decided we'd take a few photos with the dogs. (The chihuahuas, Lola and Biscuit are ours. Emerson the beagle we were watching for a friend.) Later this week, I'll share some food and drink recipes with you and a few more photos to go with them.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment