Monday, April 30, 2012

a quick word...

Spring has been a busy time for both me and the world of Verabelle. There is something about a change in the season that reenergizes me and makes my mind burst forth with new ideas and inspiration. This also makes it hard to find time to sit down and write, reflect, and catalogue these new memories. But I wanted to let you know that I'm still here, creating away! From road trips to our friends' wedding to picking and canning, springtime has been filled with adventure. And I promise to find time very soon to sit down and share more of it with you. But in the meantime, here's a lovely quote that I heard from my friend (and previous Verabelle intern), Kimi. She discovered this on the Smart, Pretty & Awkward blog by Molly Ford. Seemed quite relevant. I am proud to say that this is the way I live my life, and that is the best thing that I can wish for you too!

"Build a life so uniquely yours that no one can imagine anyone but you living it. Make your choices so intentionally and specifically tailored to your personality and your goals that it is impossible to conceive of anyone but you living the one specific life that you live. Your life should not be interchangeable with anyone else’s – and that’s a good thing because it means you are listening to your own specific heart, mind and values." 



1 comment:

  1. that is a really great quote! thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete