Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Road Trip Checklist

I am starting my 30th birthday celebration 6 months early. It's a big one, so why not?! And besides, this is a bucket list kind of thing, something I've always wanted to do... an all-girl road trip with three of my best friends! Most of my really close friends are normally spread all over the country, but the universe managed to align itself this one time, with all of us being in the same state and having the same few days free for travel! We've decided to explore Lexington and Louisville in Kentucky and Nashville, Tennessee. We head out in a few days, and I can't wait! The itinerary is ready to go, my seersucker has been laundered, and my car is washed, but I still have a few things left on my to-do list before we pack up and head out. For me, getting ready to go is half the fun!

road trip mix
make skirt for Nashville
pick out outfits
make granola, bread for sandwiches, and mozzarella
pack travel games
pick up F. Scott Fitzgerald short stories from library
choose audio book & check-out from library
make all camping reservations
business cards for the road
postcard stamps & addresses
hat(s)?


I wish I had this hat for the horse race we're going to in Lexington!

If you want to get in on the action and hear all about our journey, I would absolutely LOVE to send you a postcard. For me, no road trip is complete without a stack of postcards to accompany my rides in the passenger seat. I have a little summertime fundraiser in my Etsy shop, so for $5 you can get a handwritten traveling account from yours truly. The proceeds will help fund my travels to this season's craft shows, so I would really appreciate your support (and love to write to you too)!

No comments:

Post a Comment